Monday, July 11, 2011

Dear Daddy,

Today I had my 'taster day' at pre-school. It was SO fun! They had sand and playdough, the also had firetrucks and a kitchen to play in. Outside they had a vegetable patch, a huge sandbox, a climbing frame with a slide, a play house and a 'diner'. I made 2 pictures and used TONS of glue! I also played with the other children outside going round and round in the cars. We got to have a snack together too! I can't wait to go back and see my friends again! I had so much fun I didnt even want to leave! I really hope that one day you will be able to take me or pick me up so you can see how fun it is! Maybe when you are back for your visit in February you will get to have a look as I will be going every day! 

Poor Molly had a high temperature this evening, we really hope she feels better soon! Mummy cant take anymore illness haha!

We miss you Daddybo!

Love Samuel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment