Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dear Daddy,

Sorry I haven't written for a few days. I didn't forget about you I promise! We have been busy! On Tuesday we went to Linton Zoo. Harriet came too as school is now finished for the summer. We saw lots of different animals - monkeys, lions, tigers, zebra. I was quite naughty though and ran away to 'find the giraffe' so Nana said we cant go back to any zoos until I learn how to be a good boy when we visit one as I also accidentally did lots of loud screaming and crying. I'm not quite sure why. I think maybe I was tired, or just having a bad day.

Today Mummy dropped us off REALLY early at Nana's house (6:20am) as she had to go to the base to take a class to learn how to drive in her own country - in case she forgot! We had fun, I played with the play dough and Harriet kept me entertained all day!

I love you and miss you very much Daddy! Here is a picture of me sleeping in bed! I miss you winding me up at bedtimes as Mummy doesn't do that!



Love Sam xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment