Saturday, July 23, 2011

Dear Daddy,

Sorry it's been a few days! we've been busy! We went to the base and Nana and Harriet came with us! I got the coat that you sent me and I love it. I will be able to wear it when I start pre-school in September! Today we went to Saffron Walden with Shannon and Mummy! I wanted to find a battery powered Thomas for my track, but the toyshop didn't have them. So Mummy got me a tractor with a trailer instead.

The photo shows Molly in the sink! She had two days of soup-bum and needed to be washed - a LOT! it was gross! She is better now though. She has a doctors appointment on Monday to talk about her rubbish weight gain and then a 'health visitor' appointment on Tuesday so she can get a 'red book' like me!
I love you Daddy

Love Sam xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment