Sunday, May 27, 2012

Dear Daddy,

On Monday Jodie, Sienna, Kai, Mummy, Harriet, Molly and me went on the train to London Zoo! Mummy got lost on the way to Ely station - we ended up near Newmarket - poor Mummy, she isn't good with directions. We did make it in time for our train though, so that was good. We had a great time and saw lots and lots of animals. When you come back I want to go with you too Daddy!

On Wednesday of this week I didn't feel well. I went to school but they told me that Mummy that I'd been very quiet and that I hadn't smiled all day. At bed time Mummy noticed that I had a spot on my side - it looked a bit like a blister and we thought that maybe I had chicken pox as 8 children at school had it. On Thursday morning we didn't have to wonder anymore - I had lots of spots! On Friday and had even more and on Saturday and today I have over 300spots. I have them on the palms of my hands, soles of my feet, on my gums and the inside of my cheeks. They are super itchy -especially the ones on my head.

Mummy is wondering when Molly will catch them.

Daddy, we're missing you so much. Not long now though. We cant wait to see you.

Love Sam xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment