Friday, March 16, 2012


Dear Daddy,

This morning we drove over to see Grandad and George. It was fun, I played with George's choochoos and we walked to the shop too and I got a Kinder Egg. Then Mummy took me to school - this is where it all went horribly wrong. Usually, I eat lunch at home and THEN go to school, today, Mummy had packed me a lunch to take to school to eat with the other children. I did NOT like this, not one bit. So I started to cry in the car, then I cried more on the walk to the school and EVEN more when I got into school. Topsy gave me a cuddle and helped me to feel better. I ended up eating my lunch at school and LOVING it. Now I want to take lunch every day!

Here is a photo of Mummy and Molly looking like zombies! Molly is not very well today - she has swollen gums where teeth are trying to poke through and a snotty nose and runny, sore eyes. She is miserable!

We miss you Daddy.

Love Sam xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment