Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dear Daddy,

This morning me. Mummy and Molly went to Sainsbury's. Of course, I didn't want to go, but then when we got there I remembered that it was the duck feeding place too! The last time we did that was when you were here. Anyway, we didn't have time to do that today, so of course, I made a large fuss!

This afternoon I went to school. I was very enthusiastic. My teacher told Mummy that I had 'come out of my shell' today and I was no longer the quiet little boy they'd all come to know and love - I was ME! ha! They still love me, but I'm my noisy cheery self now!  While I was at school Molly played outside as it was a warm, sunny day. Her and Mummy did some gardening and planted some bulbs.



After school we went to see Vicky and Thomas and we had tea there. We rushed back as Mummy said we could talk to you on the phone, but you didn't answer...so, I was sad about that. Never mind, hopefully tomorrow. I'm getting desperate now!

Love Sam xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment