Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dear Daddy,

we're doing lots of Christmas stuff at school. I am going to be a shepherd in the nativity play! we're learning lots of songs to sing to the mums and dads too. 'Santa got stuck up the chimney' and 'Rudolph the red nosed reindeer' are just two of them. Next Wednesday we have our Christmas party - when we were asked what food we wanted to bring - I of course said 'ham sandwiches' as they are most favourite food ever. So now, lucky mummy gets to make ham sandwiches for my whole class.

We all have pink eye too Daddy. It's horrible. Mummy has to put drops in my eye and I hate it. Molly hates it more though - she SCREAMS at Mummy when she has to do it!

This Friday Mummy is taking us to the base light switch on! im so excited! Santa will be there! I wish SO much that you could be there too Daddy!

Love Sam xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment