Sunday, November 13, 2011

Dear Daddy,

Sorry I haven't written for a while. Things have been a little bit crazy. We got the keys to our new house on Tuesday, we moved some stuff over on Wednesday, more stuff on Thursday and our beds and stuff on Friday. On Friday night we stayed at the new house. Harriet stayed too. We spent all weekend there and sorted out boxes and unpacked. It was SO SO SOOOO fun to see all my toys and books. It was nice to see all your things too as it helped me to understand that you WILL be coming back and our new house is the house you will be coming back to! I even found my 'frog toilet' and was really over joyed!

It was really strange to unpack my dresser and see the drawers still full of the clothes and stuff.

Anyway Daddy, we didnt have Internet at the new house and we've been SO SO busy that I just didnt get a chance to update you.

We miss you SO SO much. Mummy has found it a bit difficult to unpack all your things, that smell of you. She misses you very, very much.


Love Sam xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment